I.T. Help Page
Google Meet; how to join an online lesson or assembly
Lookout for an email invitation to your online lesson or assembly
Always check your emails regularly for any emails from your teachers with the subject beginning with "Invitation".
2. Open your lesson or assembly invitation and always click Yes to accept the invitation
3. On the day and time of your online lesson or assembly open your Google Calendar
Once you've clicked Yes to your online lesson or assembly your lesson will be visible on your Google Calender App
4. Click on the lesson that's about to start on your Google Calendar and click 'Join with Google Meet'
5. Click Allow when you receive the following prompt
Ensure to click 'Allow' when you receive the prompt on the right.
6. When joining an online lesson or assembly make sure you are signed in using your school email
Click 'Switch account' if you see your personal email on the top right corner of the Google Meet window.
You will not be allowed to join with your personal gmail account.